May 20, 2009

Fendi Ombre Logo Basket Tote

Is it just me, or does this Fendi Ombre Logo Basket Tote have “Samantha Jones” written all over it? (No wait- it’s got “Fendi” written all over it.) While I could definitely see our lusty logo-loving New Yorker falling for this flashy Fendi, I’m not sure I can. Available in blue or red, the coated vinyl tote does have a certain over-the-top kitschy appeal that might be fun for a weekend afternoon or a trip to the beach. But with the economy looking the way it is, I’d feel a tad guilty carrying something so in-your-face logo-happy. Never mind trying to find the right outfit to wear it with

2 comments:

Briefcases said...

Gotbriefcases.com specializes in brand name leather briefcases, and bags, in an array of styles from purses and leather handbags to luggage sets, carry on travel duffel bags and soft briefcases.

rugged breed said...

This bag is freaking awesome, all of the elites should have this bag,nice post!

Zero Dramas