January 4, 2009

Nicole Richie's Balenciaga City in black

For me, Nicole Richie has sort of fallen off the map. I used to be semi-obsessed with her style, tracking down Jil Stuart shorts and Curve camisoles like it was my job. Then she grew up, had a baby and disappeared. Nicole is still out and about every once in awhile, but I guess the paps don’t care about her anywhere near as much as they once did because we don’t get a ton of candid shots of her anymore. But when we do, you can bet 8 out of 10 times she’s rocking her good ol’ Balenciaga City in black. The bag goes with everything and is becoming a classic for those under 40. I love my own Balenciaga City to pieces and still find myself reaching for it, even after I’ve acquired other bags. Do you see the Balenciaga City as a classic purse? Balenciaga Gold Giant City Black

No comments: