July 16, 2008

Marc Jacobs Coco Tote

I love the smooth, pebbled leather and the glistening little resin studs detailing the front and back of this Marc Jacobs Coco Tote. It’s the antithesis of the typical autumn color palette, but it’s still got a traditionally warm vibe that makes it great to carry as the weather begins to cool down. It may be a bit too early to start thinking about that now, but the upcoming season’s collections have me thinking wine, burgundy, chocolate and cream already. This bag stands out in a rich charcoal shade that glistens slightly. The resin chain link strap is enduringly tough, enough to balance all that volume you’re sure to carry. Verdict? Smart, structured, attractive but ultimately not the purse I’m buying to see me through the season. Marc Jacobs have become one of my favorite for the fast couple of years and who would blame me with this kind of looks style i am sure that everyone will fall in love with the creative works of marc jacobs a certified designer handbag.

No comments: