April 27, 2008

Mandy Moore Bleeker Duffle Coach handbag

Coach handbag, Coach, Mandy Moore, Mandy moore handbagI have seen Mandy Moore carrying a coach and we always seen her around town with her ergos,
but here’s yet another Coach handbag from Mandy’s closet: the Bleeker Duffle.
I suspect Ms. Moore has her Coach bags customized because I don’t believe the strap on
the Bleeker Duffle is that short, and I’ve never seen this particular bag in that hide
this bag first caught my eye when i have seen its catalog in my mail box and i fell
totally in love with that bag. It was styled just so in the catalog making the models look as if it were just the most joyous bag in the world. It’s available in quite a few colors, but my favorite is one that Mandy Moore carries in this picture. I love the fact that the bag is meant to be worn messenger style. Don’t let that push this into the frumpy bag category either. When worn with a statement coat and rinsed jeans, the bag looks just as chic as a structured satchel. This bag is one of the finest and stylish designer handbag that i have ever seen Mandy Moore sure has a taste for a quality designer handbag choosing this wonderful Bleeker Duffle Coach handbag.

No comments: